Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Monday, 18 Jan. 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am AEDT
- Monday, 18 Jan. 2021 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AEDT
- Tuesday, 19 Jan. 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am AEDT
- Wednesday, 20 Jan. 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am AEDT
- Thursday, 21 Jan. 2021 10:00 am - 11:30 am AEDT
- Friday, 22 Jan. 2021 10:00 am - 11:45 am AEDT
Sorry, this event is sold out!
All people engaged in SRE need to undergo training that covers the context of SRE, Child Protection and Classroom Management. Some of the training requirements are dependent on the role a person has within SRE. All SRE roles involve some kind of initial and ongoing training and can be completed in a couple of different modes of delivery.
This course follows the ICCOREIS 7 Module Framework. It was written and is approved by Australian Christian Churches, Baptist Association and Presbyterian Youth. Other Providers do approve this training, please contact your Provider to confirm their approval. NB: Module 6 is currently an observation lesson/self -reflection and does not have a zoom session.
The Essentials SRE Teacher Training is presented via Zoom in the comfort of your own home. This cycle will offer the full course ONLY (not as seperate modules). The full course costs $70 and each module runs for approximately 1½ hours. Once you have completed your booking you will receive separate emails with links to the zoom invite and other important information relevant to each module.
For further information: email@example.com. Please see below the dates for the training on each of the modules:
- Module 1: Teaching in NSW Government Schools - 18th January 10am-11:30am
- Module 2: Teaching and Learning - 18th January 2pm-3.30pm
- Module 3: Preparing and Delivering a Lesson - 20th January 10am-11:30am
- Module 4: Communication in the Classroom - 19th January 10am-11:30am
- Module 5: Introduction to the Bible - 21st January 10am-11:30am
- Module 7: Duty of Care - 22nd January 10am-11:45am
**The order of these sessions is subject to change based on trainer availability**
All our trainers have been trained through the Essentials Team training program and follow the same material provided for and approved by Essentials Training. Any teacher from Baptist, ACC or Presbyterian churches will have this training recognised by their provider for authorisation purposes. If you are from another denomination, please check with your provider first before registering for this course.**Please note if you are a current teacher seeking to update/refresh training there will be other sessions available to you in a separate cycle**