- Wednesday, 23 Sep. 2020 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AEST
- Thursday, 24 Sep. 2020 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AEST
- Wednesday, 30 Sep. 2020 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AEST
- Thursday, 1 Oct. 2020 2:00 pm - 3:45 pm AEST
- Wednesday, 7 Oct. 2020 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AEDT
- Thursday, 8 Oct. 2020 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AEDT
Sorry, this event is sold out!
ESSENTIALS SRE Training
All people engaged in SRE need to undergo training that covers the context of SRE, Child Protection and Classroom Management. Some of the training requirements are dependent on the role a person has within SRE. All SRE roles involve some kind of initial and ongoing training and can be completed in a couple of different modes of delivery.
SRE Essential training is the initial training required for people involved in SRE. It includes seven modules in total including Module 6 which is an observation lesson. This course follows the ICCOREIS Framework and is run and approved by: ACC, Baptist and Presbyterian providers. Other providers do approve this training, please contact your provider to confirm their approval.
This course is presented via Zoom in the comfort of your own home. You have the option to register to attend the full course for $70 or a specific module for $20 (price per module). This course is limited to 19 attendees. Please see below the dates for the training held on each of the modules. Please pay attention to the course date and time as the training does not run in the order of the modules.
- Module 1: Teaching SRE in Government Schools (Wednesday 23rd September, 2pm - 3:30pm)
- Module 2: Teaching and Learning (Wednesday 30th September, 2pm - 3:30pm)
- Module 3: Preparing and Delivering Lessons (Wednesday 7th October, 2pm - 3:30pm)
- Module 4: Communicating in the Classroom (Thursday 8th October, 2pm - 3:30pm)
- Module 5: SRE and the Bible (Thursday 24th September, 2pm - 3:30pm)
- Module 7: Duty of Care (Thursday 1st October, 2pm - 3:45pm)
For further information reach out to email@example.com.