- Saturday, 31 Oct. 2020 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm AEDT (doors open at 3:00 pm)
About the Day
The Accreditation Service is a time to gather together and witness the accreditation of a number of men and women whom have committed themselves to ministry and service within our Baptist Movement. We look forward to you joining us as we celebrate our newly accredited pastors! This 2020 Accreditation Service will celebrate the Accreditation of: Enoch Nagabyrava, Lyndon Rumsey, Daniel Waugh, Dennis Park, Andrew Sumpton, JJ Bomford, Andrew Hulme, Andrew Allinson and Robert Li.
We recognise that our Accreditation Service will look different this year, given the extraordinary circumstances we find ourselves in with COVID-19. For the 2020 Accreditation Service attendees will be strictly limited to the accreditands and their immediate family and friends to ensure social distancing and gathering restrictions are adhered to. Each accreditand will be able to bring a maximum of 8 guests along to experience this celebration live at The Ministry and Learning Centre. Please note we will be monitoring this.
We recognise that this is a special occasion for accreditands and that during this season family and friends may feel uncomfortable attending large group gatherings or are unable to attend due to attendance restrictions. We have made the decision to livestream our 2020 Accreditation Service over the internet for those unable to attend an in person and/or are unable to travel to The Ministry and Learning Centre. Information about how to share this link will be circulated closer to the event.
COVID-19Ensuring the health and safely of all attendees and complying with ongoing COVID-19 physical distancing restrictions remain high priorities. We have put in place a number of precautionary measures:
- The Auditorium will undergo a thorough clean between the Annual Assembly, which will take place in the morning and the Accreditation Service.
- The Association has put in place a Covid Safe Plan for the Annual Assembly and Accreditation Service.
- Capacities and seating are being managed as per the physical distancing requirements (1.5m between individuals & 4sqm per person).
- All required attendee information will be collated should contract tracing need to occur.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available.
If you are unwell, are experiencing ANY flu like symptoms, awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, have been in contact with someone waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test please do not attend the Accreditation Service. We ask that you notify the office of you event cancellation immediately by calling (02) 9868 9200 and ask to speak to Emma.