- Saturday, 31 Oct. 2020 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm AEDT (doors open at 3:00 pm)
About the Day
The Accreditation Service is a time to gather together and witness the accreditation of a number of men and women whom have committed themselves to ministry and service within our Baptist Movement. We look forward to you joining us as we celebrate our newly accredited pastors!
This year the Accreditation Service will look a little different, as Covid-19 restrictions will limit the number of those able to gather to be part of this occasion. For the 2020 Accreditation Service attendees will be strictly limited to the accreditands and their immediate family and friends. Each accreditand will be able to bring a maximum of 10 guests along to experience this live. Please note we will be monitoring this.
We know this is a special time for your family, friends and extended church family so will be Live Streaming this event for those who are unable to attend. Information will be circulated closer to the event.
Covid-19Ensuring the health and safely of all attendees and complying with ongoing COVID physical distancing restrictions remain high priorities. We have put in place a number of precautionary measures:
- The Auditorium will undergo a deep clean between the Ordinary Assembly, which will take place in the morning and the Accreditation Service.
- The Association has put in place a Covid Safe Plan for the Ordinary Assembly.
- Capacities and seating are being managed as per the physical distancing requirements (1.5m between individuals & 4sqm per person).
- All required attendee information will be collated should contract tracing need to occur.
If you are unwell, are experiencing ANY flu like symptoms, awaiting the results of a COVID 19 test, have been in contact with someone waiting for the results of a COVID 19 test please do not attend the Accreditation Service. We ask that you notify the office of you event cancellation immediately by calling (02) 9868 9200 and ask to speak to Emma.