- Wednesday, 1 Jul. 2020 9:45 am - 12:30 pm AEST
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Wednesday, 26 February 2020 12:00 am until the event start date.
- Perth: 7:45am - 10:30am (AWST)
- US-East: 7.45pm - 10.30pm (EST)
- US-Central: Tuesday 30th June 6.45pm - 9:30pm (CST)
- US-Pacific: Tuesday 30th June 4:45pm - 7.30pm (PST)
- New Zealand: Wednesday 1st July 11.45am - 2.30pm (NZST)
Leadership can be a somewhat unenviable task in our world today.
We as a Baptist Association see a movement raising and empowering Kingdom-focused leadership.
- We see a culture of leadership development across our movement.
- We see ample mature leadership allowing churches, groups, organisations, and new initiatives to flourish.
- We see healthy leaders serving our churches and groups with sustained vitality.
- We see leaders equipped and supported for their roles in the broader community.
Leadership Conversations is a day most suited to those working together in ministry teams, organisations, or churches, who are wanting to be more effective in this roles at leaders.
Baptist Churches of NSW & ACT are excited to offer a 'Group Viewing' option for Leadership Conversations ONLINE.
Any Group Viewing Registrations provides you with ONE viewing license only with the goal to gather in one venue to view & experience this together. This option does not provide numerous licenses or access points, however instead seeks to allow you to host your staff, volunteers or teams in a group viewing setting. If you choose to capitalise on the Group Viewing option we ask that you do so in accordance with Covid-19 restrictions issued by your governing health authority e.g. NSW Health.
Registrations for Leadership Conversations ONLINE will close at 3pm on the 30th June.
Leadership Conversations Online is sponsored by Baptist Financial Services.
Registrations for Leadership Conversations Online have now closed.