- Friday, 1 May 2020 10:00 am - Saturday, 2 May 2020 3:00 pm AEST
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Friday, 29 November 2019 12:00 am until the event start date.
Saved. Called. Sent.
The Gathering - Baptist Churches of NSW and ACT Annual Conference and Annual Assembly are fast approaching. Join us as we explore the theme of Saved, Called, Sent and take time to connect with leaders, pastors and members of our Baptist Movement. This year we will again be providing the opportunity to experience The Gathering through livestream and we will have Livesites in locations across NSW and ACT where you can attend the Annual Assembly.
Our prayer is that everything you experience at The Gathering will equip you to be sent back into your local communities to bless your families and ministries.
Important Update: The Gathering 2020 has been cancelled
We would like to advise that we have made the difficult decision to cancel The Gathering 2020 in light of advice from NSW Health. Further communication will follow regarding the Annual Assembly. If you have registered to attend The Gathering we will be in contact shortly and issue a full refund.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING!
- You can choose to register for BOTH the Annual Conference and Annual Assembly in one ticket, OR separately if you only want to attend the Conference or Assembly.
- Registration on Friday to The Gathering - Conference includes morning tea, lunch and dinner.
- Registration for the Friday night session and official opening of the MALC is $35pp including dinner.
- Registration to the Assembly on Saturday has an optional lunch for $15pp.
- REGISTRATIONS FOR ASSEMBLY IS NOW OPEN.
- If you want to attend Assembly and Conference, please choose the Conference and Assembly Ticket type which includes BOTH The Gathering - Annual Conference and Annual Assembly.
- According to the Constitution, affiliated churches are entitled to appoint two (2) voting delegates to attend Assembly and one (1) additional delegate for each 50 members or portion of 50 members after the first 50.
- ALL NAMES of voting delegates MUST be registered a minimum of seven days prior to Assembly, as per the requirements of the Constitution.
- Alternate voting delegates are only eligible to vote if they replace a voting person at Assembly.