- Thursday, 7 Mar 2019 10:00 AM - Friday, 8 Mar 2019 4:00 PM AEDT
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Thursday, 31 May 2018 12:00 AM until the event start date.
Join the conversation
Hear from international and Australian practitioners as we explore Intergenerational approaches to discipleship. Join in the table discussions, interactive experiences and engaging input.
Come for both days or for just one.
Venue: The Salvation Army - Sydney Congress Hall
140 Elizabeth Street Sydney
Program each day runs 10am-4pm.
(Lunch 12:15pm-1:15pm on Thursday 7th March and 12:30pm-1:30pm Friday 8th March.)
Both days will include practical and experiential opportunities that will encourage and equip us in intergenerational ministry alongside keynote presentations.
Specific keynote sessions:
Thursday 7th March
- Intergenerational process in Church from a Theological Perspective - Alan Harkness (live stream from New Zealand)
Characteristics of a thriving and healthy culture and faith community - Mark Scandrette
Friday 8th March
- Moving from Multi-generational to Intergenerational - Tammy Tolman
- Intergenerational faith communities - where discipleship happens, not as a series of programs or lessons, but as a lifestyle with others - Casear Kalinowski (live stream from USA)
- Church’s as ‘Third Place’ communities which facilitate Intergenerational
Faith Formation - Tim Beilharz
Speakers and Facilitators:
Mark and Lisa Scandrette