- Monday, 13 Aug 2018 10:00 AM - Tuesday, 14 Aug 2018 1:30 PM AEST
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Thursday, 15 February 2018 12:00 AM until the event start date.
This retreat is specifically for people who lead Children & Family Ministries. It is an opportunity to focus on getting equipped, building relationships, sharing ideas, and personal reflection.
Full time conference tickets include the following:
- Shared accommodation at Kiah Ridge (you will share a room with other conference
attendees, please state in your registration if you have people who you would like to room with)
- Ticket to attend the Children & Family Ministry Leaders Retreat
- Meals from Morning Tea on the Monday, to Lunch on the Tuesday
This ticket does not include:
- Private single room accommodation
MONDAY 13th August
10:00am Arrive and Morning Tea
10.30am Session One: Welcome, worship and inspiration
11:30am Session Two: Serving from a well-spring of resilience - Richard Black via live video
1:30pm Session Three: Workshop / Conversation groups (Choose 1)
- Ministry in thirds – specialized programs, family and intergen ministries in balance
- Gen Alpha - who are they and what are they telling us about how we can best minister with them
- Helping people find their calling and serve with your team
2:45pm Afternoon Tea
3:15pm Session Four: Workshop / Conversation groups (Choose 1)
- Time for a health check - evaluating ministry for fruitfulness
- Community Ministries – seeing and taking the opportunities for faith conversations
- Working with junior/student leaders
4:30pm Free time
5:30pm Pre-dinner nibbles and conversation
6:30pm Dinner & story
7:45pm A fun night in!
TUESDAY 14th August
9:30am Session Five: Nurturing Children's Spirituality in the home and the church -Holly Allen via video
10:30am Morning tea
11.00am Session Six: Next steps12:15pm Lunch and farewell